AMBASSADOR SERVICES, INC: A PREMIER CARGO HANDLING COMPANY
Ambassador Services, Inc., (ASI) has been a full-service marine terminal operator since 1994. With the 2007 acquisition of additional terminal operations in Port Canaveral, we wield more than 75 years of combined experience. We are 360 Quality-certified for our fast, careful transport of perishable products, and our non-union workforce consisting of nearly 200 employees is dedicated and experienced.
Our partners include Morton Salt, Tropicana, Disney, Walmart, Lehigh Hanson, SQM, NYK Line and Buckman’s. We are close to important distribution channels, and our reach extends across North America. With shipping, rail, and trucking transport, we’re a one-stop shop. We have the expertise to handle all of your cargo needs at Port Canaveral.
What Ambassador Services Offers:
- Abundant storage: The largest cold storage facility on the Southeast coast, plus expansive indoor and outdoor storage, at the port and rail-side
- Cargo handling: Commercial cargo, bulk and break bulk, including lumber, vehicles, military, fertilizer, slag, salt, perishables, disaster relief supplies, newsprint, wood pulp, minerals, and specialty cargoes such as aerospace parts
- Professional workforce: Experienced, efficient stevedores
- Specialized equipment: Telescopic radial stacker with razer tails for expedited ship loading and unloading, tram trains, a 40-metric-ton capacity mobile crane, Custom Military Cargo Attachments and more
- On-site inspection and processing: CBP formerly U.S. Customs and Department of Agriculture examinations, including a certified fumigation facility.
- Distribution: All types of intermodal distribution Including via Trucks,, barge and rail shipments
- Rail Access: Closest rail terminal in proximity to the Port
- Tracking: Computerized, real-time inventory management with online ordering and tracking
360 Quality Association Membership
Ambassador Services, Inc. is an affiliate member of the 360 Quality Association, a professionals body established to raise standards in the transportation, handling and storage of cargo carried by reefer ships. The Association inspects and certifies port terminals for compliance with the 360 Quality Code, today’s state-of-the-art best practices for ships, terminals and stevedores.
MEET THE ASI TEAM
Brian Hubert currently has devoted over 30 years of his life to the stevedoring, agency, terminal operation and security business. Brian’s attitude and love for life give him the ability to seek new opportunities even if they come as a challenge. Brian’s perseverance and expectation for positive results help him achieve success. Although he is the ultimate decision maker for Ambassador Services, Brian answers to a higher power. His Christian faith guides him and helps him remain honest throughout his life. With 21 years as President and Co-owner of ASI, he continues to stay focused on the future of the company.
As a young man from Western New York, Brian Hubert started his maritime career in the Early 80’s working for Sea Escape Cruises and R&L May Steamship agency as a Stevedore Supervisor and Ship’s Agent. Living and breathing all aspects of the maritime industry working with Customs Brokers, Ships Chandlers, US Customs, Coast Guard, USDA, US Military, Ship Owners and various Shippers and Receivers He continued to gain experience. Within 10 years time it was evident that he was destined for leadership as he became President of Ambassador Services, Inc. , Ambassador Lease Management, Inc. and Steadfast Security, Inc. Brian’s extensive knowledge and involvement of all aspects of business include terminal and cargo operations, international relations, office and personnel management, accounting, sales, customer relations, insurance matters, proposals , contract creation and negotiations, equipment purchasing, logistics and human resource functions.
Brian Hubert is fully connected to his position and work with full accessibility on a 24/7 basis. However, he is able to balance a family life by spending quality time with his beautiful wife and now 4 grown children. Brian also enjoys many outdoor activities including archery hunting, diving, hiking, motorcycles, 4 wheelers and photography.